Carbon Monoxide Badge Kit CO-50K
Includes one badge placque and one set of refills for Carbon Monoxide. Color changes from tan to black. Critical concentration: 50 ppm/10 min.
EASY TO USE
• Can be used by anyone. No hygienists or technicians required.
• Lightweight - reusable badge weighs 1/4 ounce.
• Badges and monitors are immediately ready for use. No activation required.
• Cumulative and one time exposure results are easily obtained and tracked.
• Maintenance free - not subject to costly repairs
• No expensive analysis equipment required.
• Less expensive than other methods.
• Versatile: No need for both an air sampler and an exposure meter.
• Quick reading for evaluation of time weighted average (TWA) exposure.
• Unlike other methods, no time consuming calculations are required.
• No laboratory analyses are required.
• Immediate delivery from stock
• Field proven over ten years
• 90% Repeatability.
• Badge clips easily to collar or hat close to wearer's breathing zone.
• Unbreakable - no sensor drift or sample pumps to break