Leak-Tec 372E-03 (Carton of  8 oz. Bottles w/dauber)
Leak-Tec leak detector for general purpose: compressed air & stable gases.
Temperature Range: +35° F to 160° F.
Corrosion Index: IV.
Sensitivity: 1x10-5 cc/sec.
Thin film bubble testing is the most common and one of the most reliable methods of detecting and locating leaks.
- Thin film leak testing has many inherent advantages:
- It is easy to use and requires little operator training.
- It is inexpensive to use and not subject to break down like complex instrumentation.
- It operates immediately and continues to give indications.
- It can be extremely sensitive, finding leaks down to 1 x 10-5 (.000001) standard cc/second. The equivalent of losing a pound of Freon every 2,700 years.