Leak-Tec 16OX-02 (Carton of  8 oz. Squeeze Bottles)
Leak-Tec leak detector for Gaseous Oxygen Systems (MIL-PRF-25567).
8oz squeeze bottles come with a built-in 12" tube to help you find leaks in hard to reach locations.
Temperature Range +35° to 160° F
Corrosion Index: V.
Sensitivity: 1x10-6 cc/sec.
- Thin film bubble testing is the most common and one of the most reliable methods of detecting and locating leaks. Thin film leak testing has many inherent advantages:
- It is easy to use and requires little operator training.
- It is inexpensive to use and not subject to break down like complex instrumentation.
- It operates immediately and continues to give indications.
- It can be extremely sensitive, finding leaks down to 1 x 10-6 (.000001) standard cc/second. The equivalent of losing a pound of Freon every 2,700 years.