Leak-Tec leak detector 161FC-05 (1 Gallon) - for Food Compatible/Gaseous Oxygen Systems - Low Temperature Testing (MIL-PRF-25567).
Low Temperature -35° to 190°F (-37° to 88°C)
Appearance: Blue Liquid
Corrosion Index: IV.
Shelf Life: 2 years.
Meets the requirements of:
• CFR21 for substances used in food-contact articles. Substances that may come into contact with food as part of packaging or processing equipment, but are not intended to be added directly to food.
• ANSI N45.2.1-1973 and of Stone and Webster’s specifications, 2BVS-901 and NMP2-MO60A and 2199.170.915 (REV. 3).
• MIL-PRF-25567E Compatibility with Gaseous Oxygen (188.8.131.52) and are considered acceptable for use in gaseous oxygen applications including medical gas piping systems and cylinders.
Does not contain lead, zinc, copper, mercury, cadmium, antimony, bismuth, silver, gallium, indium, tin, arsenic and other low melting point metals,their alloys and/or compounds as a basic and essential chemical constituent. They do not contain polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB’s).
- Thin film bubble testing is the most common and one of the most reliable methods of detecting and locating leaks. Thin film leak testing has many inherent advantages:
- It is easy to use and requires little operator training.
- It is inexpensive to use and not subject to break down like complex instrumentation.
- It operates immediately and continues to give indications.
- It can be extremely sensitive, finding leaks down to 1 x 10-5 (.000001) standard cc/second. The equivalent of losing a pound of Freon every 2,700 years.